Digital Mark and its website mydigitalmark.com are owned and operated by Digital Mark Tech, a registered NJ d/b/a for Great Minds Create, Inc, a New Jersey corporation (”us,” “we,” “our,” “Digital Mark” and “DM”). Unless otherwise specified, no person has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce, or republish in any form the information on this website. © Great Minds Create, Inc. d/b/a Digital Mark Tech, All rights reserved.
The information provided on Digital Mark’s website, including text, images, and links, is for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Digital Mark. Links on this site may lead to other sites not being operated by us, or that may be our clients’ property. No judgment, endorsement, or warranty is made concerning other sites, their security, or the content they contain, and Digital Mark takes no responsibility for them. Any use you make of the information provided on this site and blog or any site or service linked to by this site is at your own risk.
This site and its contents are provided “as is”; Digital Mark makes no representation or warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, regarding this site or any site accessible through this site. Digital Mark expressly disclaims all explicit or implicit warranties. In no event will Digital Mark be liable to any party for any damages (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential) incurred due to implicit or explicit warranty or content in connection with this site or sites accessed through this site.
Digital Mark respects your privacy and seeks to take reasonable efforts to protect it. We don’t share or sell your personal information. Please refer to our Privacy page for more information.
Concerning this website, Digital Mark will only collect, store, or use personally identifiable information (“Your Information”) when it is voluntarily submitted to us. You will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future, you will be able to “opt-out” of certain uses of your information.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Digital Mark, please send written notification to our copyright agent at contact at mydigitalmark dot com. In order to be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Digital Mark will respond to any and all take-down requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).